Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
1. Everyday Essential Travel Salves
2. Work From Home Survival Kit | Thought this was a cute idea since teachers are going back and forth from “in person” to teaching virtually
3. OLIKA Hydrating Hand Sanitizer | these are the little hand sanitizers I am gifting with the post it notes!
4. Personalized Apple Ornament | thought this was a cute personalized gift – love that font they use!
5. Bibliophile Notes: 20 Different Notecards & Envelopes
6. Sanctuary Organic Cotton Ear Loop Reusable Face Masks | these are the masks I have and LOVE. They never fall even when you are talking for hours at a time – which is important for teachers! Plus, they’re cute!
7. 10pcs PM2.5 Activated Carbon Mask Filters | these are the filters I use and change out every few days with the masks above!
8. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Holiday Gift Box
9. Frosted Bottle Brush Tree Candle | I just love how cute these are! 😉
10. Instant Happy Notes! | These are those happy notes I showed you guys in my IG stories the other day! Such a cute idea to help “spread love”!