Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
2. There’s No Such Thing as Bad Weather: A Scandinavian Mom’s Secrets for Raising Healthy, Resilient, and Confident Kids | the book I always talk about!
5. Outdoor Book
6. A Girl’s Guide to the Wild: Be an Adventure-Seeking Outdoor Explorer! | this is that journal that I showed in stories – it’s so cool for them to use while on nature hikes!
12. Vitamin N: The Essential Guide to a Nature-Rich Life | SO many of you suggested for me to get this and I can’t wait to read it!
13. Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder | next up on my reading list!
14. Wintering: How I learned to flourish when life became frozen & The Electricity of Every Living Thing | Saw a few of you post about this and found it in stock!