Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 13 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
I am keeping these holiday gift guides to a minimum this year with only a few recommended gifts. I have found that many can be overwhelming with so many ideas and wanted to keep it simple. Here are the few items that could make a great gift for anyone on your list.
2. Sonos Speakers – we have these in our home and they are the best!
3. UV light sanitizing case – great for phones, sunglasses, other small daily objects
4. LED light lantern speaker – great for outdoor play, camping, etc.
5. Cordless Electric Bottle Opener | Heard amazing things about this bottle opener! A fun gift!
6. Bone Conduction Headphones – these are great. You can hear everything around you + your music/podcast!