Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
1. NogginRings | hang this from a stroller or even a baby swing!
2. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker | Love this toy for when they begin to walk!
3. Tikiri Meiya The Mouse Flat Toy | We have this and love it so much! It’s the cutest teether toy!
4. NogginStik | We had this with all of our babies and they love it! It lights up and it’s easy to grasp!
6. Tikiri Alvin The Elephant Soft Rattle | Boy version of the mouse toy above!
8. YBike PEWI ELITE | A great way to introduce a bike to this age range!
9. Regalo My Portable Play Yard | We have this for the crawling age. I keep it in the kitchen for when I am cooking. This will be going up soon once Mags can get around!