Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
Disclaimer: This podcast does not provide medical advice. The information on this podcast is for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This podcast episode is a little different today as I want to share a story from someone in our community who has faced challenges that I know many of you are also experiencing. I have Lindsey Horning on the podcast to share her personal experiences with infertility and her story of how she was able to give birth to twins through IVF.
Lindsey is a self employed hair stylist and new mom to twins. She’s been married to her husband since 2015 and they live in Michigan. They started trying for a family immediately and ended up going through infertility for 6 years before conceiving their twins through IVF.
Hopefully after listening to Lindsey’s story you too can have the hope to become pregnant yourself if you are struggling with infertility as well.
In this episode we discuss:
Connect with Lynzy:
Questions from this episode:
1. What is your story and the journey you’ve been through?
2. Where do you begin to find a good-fit doctor?
3. Are there tests that need to be done if you suspect infertility?
4. What is a septate uterus, and are there various degrees of septums?
5. What are the side effects of infertility treatments?
6. Did you receive any coverage from health insurance for fertility treatment?