Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
Disclaimer: This podcast does not provide medical advice. The information on this podcast is for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
When you start a new relationship, it’s logistics 5% of the time and fun the other 95% of the time. However, when you bring kids into the mix, that ratio tends to flip and now you’re struggling to find the balance of taking care of your kids’ while still having fun for yourselves. Far too often, the relationship is challenged due to lost connection, communication issues, and lots of blaming. Whether you have kids or not, your marriage can face challenges as time goes on. Kaley and Nate Klemp are on the podcast to share how you can turn this around and find connection again.
Nate and Kaley Klemp are authors of the New York Times Editors’ Choice selection, The 80/80 Marriage: A New Model for a Happier, Stronger Marriage. Nate is a founding partner at Mindful Magazine and also the coauthor of the New York Times Bestseller Start Here: Master the Lifelong Habit of Wellbeing.
Kaley is one of the nation’s leading experts on small-group dynamics and leadership development, a TEDx speaker, and the author of three other books, including the Amazon Bestseller The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, The Drama-Free Office, and 13 Guidelines for Effective Teams.
In today’s episode we discuss common traps couples fall into, issues of the 50/50 model of marriage, how you can shift into the 80/80 model, and how to create connections and better communicate with your partner.
In this episode we discuss:
Discount code from my sponsors:
Connect with Lynzy:
Questions Asked In The Episode: