Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
Almost done with all the capsule wardrobe posts, today I am featuring the young girls travel capsule wardrobe! I am going to complete one more before we leave for my little guy! When I get back from the trip, I will work on one for little boys and baby girls too! After publishing my women’s travel capsule wardrobe, I had such a huge request for a men’s, so I will link that one here as well! This wardrobe isn’t only great for travel but as a summer into fall wardrobe in general!
1. Abercrombie & Fitch pull-on jean leggings | These are great for girls to run around in. My 4 year old will ONLY wear comfortable pants and these definitely pass her test 😉
2. Adidas Swift Run J Sneaker | I recently got these for our 2 year old and they are adorable!
3. Old Navy Relaxed Graphic Sweatshirt | LOVE this sweatshirt, so cute for fall!
4. Old Navy Relaxed French-Terry Cross-Front Sweatshirt | Another cute option for a sweatshirt and very versatile color as well
6. Old Navy Denim Tie-Belt Shirt Dress | Love dresses like this because they look so cute layered with a cardigan!
7. H&M Shoulder Bag with Fringe | My girls love carrying around purses everywhere they go and I figured it would be fun for them to be able to collect rocks and sticks along our hikes 🙂
8. Old Navy Boyfriend Open-Front Sweater | The perfect cardigan for chilly weather
9. Old Navy Solid Leggings | A must have
10. Tucker + Tate Packable Hooded Nylon Puffer Jacket | This jacket folds down SO SMALL and it’s amazing!
12. H&M Organic Cotton 3-Pack Tank Tops | These are great for layering or days that are more hot!
13. Old Navy Relaxed Softest Tee | Another great basic.
14. Tucker + Tate Stretch Cotton Moto Leggings | These are so comfortable and great for every day wear or for hikes!
15. Gap Denim Ruffle Top | Love the cute detail on this top!
16. Toms 2.0 Classic Alpargata Slip-On | SO comfortable for any type of activity!
18. Jean & June Tiny Girl Gang Tee | I just love this tee! 🙂
19. Old Navy Chambray Utility Pull-On Shorts | One pair of shorts in case it’s hotter than expected!