Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 13 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
After publishing my women’s travel capsule wardrobe, I had such a huge request for a men’s one that I pulled one together for you! My husband has a lot of these items in his wardrobe already so it was a great way for me to mentally pack for him! My husband tends to get hot quickly so I packed him shorts, sandals, and a few tees because I think he will be living in those. I have heard that the mountains can be chilly so added in a crew sweatshirt and some pants for the chillier weather. That jacket is a packable weatherproof jacket which will be great for rainy or colder conditions. This wardrobe isn’t only great for travel but as a summer into fall wardrobe in general!
Here are all of the items individually! If you scroll past these, you will see just a few outfits that I threw together as well! The outfits however, are endless with this combination of items!
1. The North Face Packable Jacket | This jacket rolls down into a very small ball and it’s perfect for rainy or colder conditions!
2. BØRN Nigel Chukka Boot | Incredibly comfortable and great for lots of walking!
3. Goodfellow & Co™ Crew Neck T-Shirt | LOVE this brand from Target! Their fabric is great!
4. Goodfellow & Co™ 9″ Linden Flat Front Chino Shorts | A great basic pair of chinos that come in a few different colors!
5. Birkenstock ‘Arizona Soft’ Slide | The most comfortable slides on the planet.
7. The Rail Longline Thermal Henley | Scored this during the Nordstrom sale and it’s a beautiful fabric!
8. Abercrombie & Fitch Athletic Skinny Jeans | My husband loves the athletic jeans from A&F. Great fit!
9. 1901 Stripe Cotton Blend Sweater | A great layering piece!
10. Onitsuka Tiger™ ‘Serrano’ Sneaker | I just love these sneakers on my husband – they’re so cute!
11. Vintage 1946 Negative Slub Knit T-Shirt | Yet anther tee (can’t go wrong – and he wears them daily)
12. Abercrombie & Fitch Athletic Skinny Khaki Pants | Loving those athletic slim pants again!
13. Relaxed Oxford Shirt | Great for dressier occasions along the trip! Can be paired with the shorts or chinos!
14. Baseball Henley | Nothing like a great baseball henley!
15. Abercrombie & Fitch Icon Crew Sweatshirt | Love this for layering. Basic and cute!
16. Old Navy Soft-Washed Jersey-Knit Joggers | Extremely comfortable and can be dressed up too!