Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 14 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
One of my favorite places to scoop up home decor is having their Memorial Day sale – now through 5/28! Serena & Lily living well begins at home and I just love their neutral tones mixed with blue. It creates such a calming space! I am linking up my favorite picks in the collage below and then showing you how I incorporated some of them as well! My favorite has to be the dip-dyed stools – so easy to bring anywhere in your home (great for holding drinks as a little side table)! At the very bottom you will see what I scooped up from the sale this year! The pillows and stools were purchased a few years back during this same sale! Their sales are rare so saving 20% is a great opportunity if you’ve had your eyes on anything!
SALE DETAILS: 20% off EVERYTHING with code: SUMMERPREP
1. Flynn Single Wall Sconce | I am just in awe of the beauty of these! I am thinking they would look gorgeous on the side of our bed!
2. Avalon Bed | I have had my eyes on this beauty for so long!
3. Huntington Baskets | Perfect in a nursery, playroom, laundry room, or really anywhere! Just love the colors in these!
4. Sydney Beach Towel | Best quality beach towels I have ever used! Serena & Lily sent us a few of these to kickstart summer and they are gorgeous! I will show you close up and personal in my stories today!
5. Montecito Pillow Cover | My favorite pillows I have ever purchased! Got these a few years back and I bring them room to room! The quality is great! They are HUGE in person – take a peek into my IG stories to see!
6. Double Hanging Rattan Chair | This beauty! Would look gorgeous inside a bedroom, on a porch or patio!
7. South Seas Coffee Table | Love the mid century vibes of this table! If we ever change up our sun porch in the future, this baby is on the list!
8. Cooke Rug | I just love the look of this outdoor rug!
9. Dip-Dyed Stools | my favorite pick * These are SO lightweight and can easily be brought anywhere in your home where you want to put a beverage, book, etc! Makes a great side table! We have the large size!
10. Georgia Table Lamp | THESE are just the most beautiful lamps I have laid my eyes on!
11. Webster Convertible Crib | They have a great selection of cribs and the quality is impeccable! If you are in the market for one, now is the time!
12. Coastal Stripe Pillow Cover | We have these on our sun porch! They are quite big, which I love and they really tie in our blue rug! Love them!
Here is what I scooped up from the sale with a gift card! I’ve been eyeing those baskets forever and I am scooping a few up to put where we need to store clutter (AKA toys)! The beach chair comes with or without tassels but I thought the tassels just added a little extra fun flair! If you end up shopping the sale (or have any Serena & Lily in your home) I would love to see what you picked!