Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 13 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
Every month I put together a roundup of my favorite maternity style picks for the month! I do this so that if you are pregnant, you have some options! I always round up a variety of items including dresses that can be worn for events since that is a question I get asked frequently! Hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for my breastfeeding friendly roundup coming to you soon! Here is the link to last month’s picks!
2. H&M MAMA Velour Dress | Absolutely PERFECT for the holiday season!
3. H&M MAMA Ribbed Dress | My favorite pick of all! Love that color and that it’s nursing friendly too!
6. H&M MAMA Balloon-sleeved Dress | Perfect colors for fall!
8. GAP Maternity Wrap Jumpsuit | I have this and it’s even cute without a bump AND nursing friendly!
10. Maternity Over-the-Belly Skinny Jeans in Lunar Wash: TENCEL™ Denim Edition | Madewell has some of the best maternity denim!
12. Rachel Pally Cecelia Maternity Dress | Such a stunning classic dress!
15. Heather Navy Suede Elbow Patch Sleeve Maternity Dress | Those elbow patches! 🙂
16.Lace Mesh Overlay Maternity Maxi Dress | Another beautiful option for the holiday season!
17. Popcorn Knit V-Neck Maternity Sweater | Looks so cozy! Pair it with some leggings!