Hello + welcome to this tiny space on the internet! I created this blog (+ changed the name twice since) 13 years ago as a creative outlet from my career in the emergency room as a PA. After spending the past 7 (or so) years on social media outlets, I have decided to delete all of the ones associated with this blog and get back to the heart of blogging.
This week’s “best of amazon…” post focuses on the best books to start your day! I strongly believe in setting that alarm an hour earlier than your kids wake up and starting it off with a workout and some reading. Taking care of yourself mentally and physically is so important when you dedicate your days to your children on a daily basis. You’ll have more patience when you start the day off this way, I promise you! I have a few other book posts in mind that will be coming up too – think “best of parenting books”, “best of fiction novels” and more! So, if you have any books you have ABSOLUTELY loved, please send the titles my way!
1. Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind | I have heard really, really great things about this book! I haven’t started this one yet!
2. Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You Close | I love starting off my day with a devotional and linked up some of my favorites here, including this one.
3. The Morning Sidekick Journal – Morning Habit Tracker | this is a really cool concept. This book was created to help you with your morning productivity and energy!
4. My Morning Routine: How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired | I saw this book in a book shop about a year ago and wrote it down – it’s on my must read list!
6. Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus | ONE OF MY FAVORITES
9. Breathe, Mama, Breathe: 5-Minute Mindfulness for Busy Moms | I read this one a few years ago and loved it